You have no items in your shopping cart.
This German-made bike-trailer is made of solid steel tubes (16mm). The foldable extra-large 60l plastic box can easily be detached from the frame. The bike-trailer & free time trailer can also be used as handcart without conversion.
This model is fitted with folding box, canvas cover and axle with ball-bearings, pneunmatic tyres and mud guards.
IMPORTANT-Connecting the trailer to a bicycle: For the bicycle, you will need either the Big Easy coupling (part number 6-612-80, as used with the Andersen Shopper Royal Plus), the Coupling Fun (part number 6-605-28 for 28mm seat posts, or 6-605-32 for 32mm seat posts), or the Easy Snap coupling (part number 6-618-80) that attached to Pletscher carrier racks.
About Andersen Shopper of Germany
For more than 55 years Andersen Shopper Manufaktur has been making shopping trolleys. This family-run company in the north of Germany manufactures a large range of products, its constant concern being top quality and innovation.
The use of trolleys are obviously good for the environment as they reduce the use of plastic bags and also avoids back problems from carrying heavy loads. What’s more, using your Shopper attached to your bike helps you to keep fit and makes you a responsible citizen.
Whether you want to have a picnic with bag and baggage or if you plan bulk buying. The combination of bicycle and Shopper provides almost “bottomless“ storage space.
- Designed to be towed by bicycle using the EASY SNAP coupling (part number 6-618-80) available separately
- May be used as a hand-trolly
- Foldable 60 litre box in red
- Steel tube frame of 16mm diameter, powder coated in black
- Pneumatic tyres
- Canvas cover
- Side and rear reflectors
- Axle with sealed ball bearings for minimal resistance and extended service life
- Mud guards to prevent slashing of mud at higher speeds
- Wheels easily detachable, wheel diameter 25cm (like the Royal Shopper Plus wheels)
|Box Colour Red|
|Box 32 x 59 x 39 cm|